Parting Out 1994 80 series N Fla 32605 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance to get a picture of the entire center console?
How's the dash pad?
Shipping to 27617.

I sold the center console.

The brown dash is nice, no cracks

image.jpg

I am in need of the driver and passenger side rear view mirror glass is available. Thanks

Any chance the locker ECU wiring harness is still available? Its supposed to be in every FZJ80, regardless of whether or not it actually had the FR/RR locks. Its in the driver's (LHD) side kick panel. Here's a couple pics of what I need. I'd love to pick that up from you if you've got it. The longer the wiring, the better, but should easily be able to get ~6".

Let me know!

And here's about where it will be (Note this is _not_ an 80 series, but should be in about this location in the kick panel.)

PM sent

Direct email sent; looking for dark green driver front door shipped to Evergreen, CO 80439.

Thanks

I need a grill if your's is in good shape. Mine has a couple holes from PO mounting lights. Thanks.................10ga

Looking for a 94 transmission if available? And is it in operating condition? I am up in Savannah,
Thank you,

Any chance you have a front spindle with the brass bushing? Brass bushing should be in the spindle and just need to make sure all the threads look good on the spindle.

Here's a pic

If you do, how much to overnight to 37814?

Hey Deo...don't suppose you have a rear lower control arm? If so, how much shipped to 93003?
Thanks
Paul

Do you have the fuel filler door (gas door) in Dark Green available shipped to 98059? PM me, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom