eBay 1992 white HZJ77 on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's been on L.A. CL for a while for 29k.

anybody see the one the other day for auction in japan. 200k km, 5spd, lockers, factory winch. body needed a little love but it went for less than $6k. Could have been in your driveway for around $10k. This one seems nice but you can do a lot of work for $20k.

anybody see the one the other day for auction in japan. 200k km, 5spd, lockers, factory winch. body needed a little love but it went for less than $6k. Could have been in your driveway for around $10k. This one seems nice but you can do a lot of work for $20k.

That truck had rust in the rockers and a lot of body work/repair, you get what you pay for, but yes I think this white one is pretty highly priced for what it is.

Yeah no doubt the body/interior sucked. It did have every option you could ever want.
Would have made a good trail rig.

Steve Did you bid in the grey 80 last week that supposedly had 60k kms?

Steve Did you bid in the grey 80 last week that supposedly had 60k kms?

That one had some cues that didn't jive with the odometer and odo history couldn't be fully verified. It sold for pretty cheap so I'm guessing other people saw the same thing that I did.

Thats what I was thinking Steve. I think they resprayed what needed to be to make it look better than it probably was. If somebody rolled the dice for 1.2 and it was original then they got a good deal. 60k original is very hard to believe.

@ckkone
The guy on Ebay has a pretty original truck. The links you posted are all modified/molested in some way.
Bottom line is its his truck he can ask whatever he wants...but he might be keeping it for a while at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom