For Sale 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 ZX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 ZX - $17,000 - Mud Price $16,000 SOLD!
Located in Ozark, MO USA 65721

Imported from Japan, Missouri title ready to transfer. Completed our standard 146-point maintenance and inspection process including full AC service and timing belt replaced. Suspension bushings are worn and tires are in poor shape. Otherwise ready to go. Some paint fading on the hood and cowl. Rust spots in the driver rocker, driver rear bottom quarter (behind bumper cladding) and around the rear floor tool box (see pics). Includes factory service manuals on CD, lifetime tech support and lifetime parts locating service.

More details and over 340 high resolution pictures here:

Land Cruisers Direct - 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 ZX #2701

Pickup on-site, I'll pick you up at the airport (SGF) or I can arrange delivery on your behalf.

Contact info in my signature.

1992-2701-11.jpg

1992-2701-5.jpg

1992-2701-123.jpg

1992-2701-259.jpg

Last edited:
and this is why you are one of the best importers....an honest description. That is a great cruiser at a great price

How often do you see these with manual transmissions?

GLWTS!

and this is why you are one of the best importers....an honest description. That is a great cruiser at a great price

Thanks very much for the comments!

How often do you see these with manual transmissions?

Hardly ever, they are very rare to see available for sale. They are very few and far between.

@LS1FJ40

Another good candidate.

Beautiful. I’m torn. I like the room of the 77 but love the size of the 73.

I’ve got to decide what to do with the 93 80. I think she goes up for sale before I buy another.

1st drive with the family on a dirt road behind our house. I took a few photos while opening a gate. We also came across a king snake that had a wrap on a small gila monster and had part of the gila monster head in its mouth. The snake let go before we took the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom