1992 Toyota Hilux Surf 2LTE Power Loss On Hills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just took out my injectors today, The injectors look pretty fresh but I tried to find the company that's stamped on there and couldn't find anything. I was wondering if these are just cheap injectors from wish and if I should get some Toyota ones or bring these to a shop and see if they test good?

View attachment 3138516

View attachment 3138517
the actual injector is inside that, you have to take the halves out, and then basically look at the needle tip under a loupe or microscope to see the damage. actual nozzle should have etched part numbers on it .

AC0A7416-F944-435C-A2F7-EB5288126D18.jpeg

CDBB372A-EA28-4EFA-8739-9918FC475155.jpeg

Ok thats good news! Was wondering if anyone knows what the pop pressure for these injectors are? I think I found the nozzle part # : DN10PD76 but can only find pop pressure info for the 2L not 2LTE.

this is what I was able to reference for the nozzle pressures..

View attachment 3140552

View attachment 3140553
Awesome, thanks for the info. Took my injectors in and they tested good except there was 2 tip washers on each injector so he moved the excess ones. He was also saying to go through my brakes and make sure nothings held up and both my front calipers are shot and are not releasing properly. Was wondering if the 1992 4 runner calipers are the same as the Hilux? I was told they are the same and they look the same to me just not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom