For Sale 1992 FJ80 White Stock $6,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am sadly listing our 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 for sale. I have been freshening up everything on the truck over the last year and a half for my college aged kids to travel the country safely in a tank! The only reason for the sale is we are taking a 12 month RV trip around the USA and I do not want to let this truck sit unused. The truck is in great shape for a 23 year old vehicle. We have put 28K trouble free miles on this awesome baby in the last 18 months with over 20K on the highway...2 round trips to Idaho, a trip to California, 2 round trips to Colorado and numerous trips to the beach (4-5 hours each way). It currently has 228,500 miles. Here is what has been done in the last year; New tires (Cooper Adventurer A/T 265/70R17), front Toyota OEM brake rotors, calipers, pads and brake lines as well as rear drum brakes, front wheel bearings, fuel filter, fuel tank sock filter, windshield which was done right, radiator hoses, cap & thermostat, full radiator & block flush with new antifreeze, ALL fluids including engine oil every 3K, transmission fluid, transfer case and both differentials, new spark plugs & plug wires, distributor cap & rotor, PCV valve, charcoal canister, every single vacuum hose was replaced, new belts, new rear hatch struts, all new interior & exterior light bulbs, etc. I'm sure I missed a few things. I would not hesitate to get in this truck and drive it across the country today. It is white with grey interior and has the factory towing package with hitch and transmission cooler. The 3rd row seats are included and like new. Front & rear factory mud flaps. The rims are newer 17" from a Toyota Sequoia/Tundra. No dash cracks! It also has the original tool kit and all owners manuals. Rust free southern truck.

Known problems:
- "Brake" light is lit on the dash. It is only the master cylinder wired cap. The part in on order from Onur.
- The A/C stopped working recently. I have not had it looked at since I travel 3 out of 4 weeks per month
for work.
- It leaks a little oil. A few drips now and then. Maybe half a quart every 3K.
- The drivers seat is a little worn. Nothing major, but a few snags and small holes. It is still comfortable
and supportive. The passenger seat is much better, but not perfect.
- The body is clean but like most 23 year old trucks has some fading and a few minor chips and scrapes. It
is far better than many I've seen, but I do not want to lead anyone to believe it is a show truck! There
are no dents of any kind.

I am asking $6,000 OBO. I have approximately $9K invested. No trades.
The truck is locate in Birmingham, AL.
Please send any questions or inquiries to my personal email...mikerpint@aol.com. I check in here regularly, but will be out of the country this week for work.

Last edited:
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

Is the message I got when I tried to look at the pictures.

Sorry....sitting in the airport but I think I fixed the pics.

Sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom