For Sale 1992 FJ 80 $3000, 120k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is 1992 FJ80
PICTURES following.

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

Interior looks great for a 92 and I don't have any issues w/ the FJ engine. I may be very interested in buying this truck. Looking forward to more pics.

Starts, runs, drives flawlessly.
center locking diff
Remote Starter

Preventive maintenance:
Water pump
Thermostat
radiator
Plugs
Front axle (birfs)
Front ARB
Front LED light Bar
most bushings (from slee)
New springs, bilstein shocks
Wheel Spacers
EMS exhaust (flex pipe cracked)
Hood vents

Needs: Sunroof drain fixed (leaking, and dont want to spend any more $$)

Last edited:
Have but didn't install:
new door seals
Stereo and speakers (have to check what actually is on the shelf)
Had this since 2012, maybe. Been several years, both kids learned to drive on this.
Started to paint and rhino liner the bottom of the doors but quit. So one side is silver bottoms. other side is gold. Stuff is still in the garage.

No third row seats, never had them.
the interior and seats are pretty flawless. No tears or wear.

calipers/rotors/master cylinder upgraded to 1996 or newer.

Questions regarding rust: none on the body. perfect. door drip holes (noticed on the inside bottom, nothing that I saw on the outside), i'll take pictures. lightly blanched, pictures will show what i mean. That is the reason I wanted to prep and apply rhinoliner (another years old project)

exhaust is loud because of EMS exhaust or EMS exhaust cracked at the flex pipes, so needs the flex part fixed.

Please notice right head light (after market)

Note: hand brake was disconnected since i bought it, cant tell you any more about the handbrake, as i dont know.

Tires are undersized, but I never wanted it lifted and definitely never wanted larger tires. Problem is that toyota doesn't sell all 4 stock springs so got the ~2inch lifts from Slee.

Think i got 4 stock toyota 16 inch rims in the shed. Please keep in mind, the extra parts are based on my memory and suspect I have these around (no promises as the wife may have pitched some or memory may not be 100%).

Please note EGR has been deleted

the rest of the weep holes. back right door appears to be the only problem. That is the one with the rust. worse than i thought. The other look fine.

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

Sale Pending, if I can find the title in the morning. Thanks 2ELO.
Stay tuned, i'll let everyone know if things change

SOLD, The truck was picked up today. Thank you for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom