Parting Out 1991 80 series, good engine and drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i bought this off another member for the bumpers and plan on just parting it out unless someone local wants a woods truck. Motor runs really good after getting some fresh fuel and cleaning out system. The truck is complete for the most part but the interior is rough. It does have really nice wheels but the tires are worn out. Let me know if I can help with a part.

20160222_081559.jpg

20160222_081454.jpg

20160222_081500.jpg

20160222_081513.jpg

Passenger side mirror and front wiper arm bolt covers? Pm me a price separately please, shipped to 24479

How much for the front drivers side fender? Inner and outer please.

Would you be willing to pull all 2nd row seat belts? I'm in 27617.
Thanks!
-Derek

PM sent on Passenger rear wheel flare.

Is the dash pad in good shape? From your picture it looks as if it is crack free. If so, price w/ shipping to 95628?

Also price on upper & lower dash bezels (black panel w/ HVAC vents- upper ; matching black panel below that)?

Still never heard anything about the dash -

Is the dash pad in good shape? From your picture it looks as if it is crack free. If so, price w/ shipping to 95628?

Also price on upper & lower dash bezels (black panel w/ HVAC vents- upper ; matching black panel below that)?

Tried to PM, but Inbox is full...?????

Looking for the trim panel for the window controls on the arm rest, the metal latch plate inside the center console with the hardware, a couple square panel blanks from the dash if you have them, and the plug to the AC compressor with a pigtail left on it. Shipped to 13619. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom