Parting Out 1990 FJ62 miscellaneous parts (Washington DC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updated list as of 9.28.20

-All glass except the windshield and rear hatch (would prefer not to ship these)
-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-Rear windshield wiper fluid bag
-Foot rest
-O-S*it handles (just the 4 over door ones)

Do you have the 5 speed transmission ?

No sorry, Tough FJ60.... wish I did! No it was an automatic... and that is long gone. Best of luck.

Updated list of what's left as of 11.3.2020

-All glass except the windshield and rear hatch (would prefer not to ship these)
-Speedometer
-Foot rest

Updated list of what's left as of 11.18.20

-Foot rest

Hello, do you still have the front driver's side glass? I just bought a 1988 fj62 with smashed driver's side glass and a broken windshield.

Hello, do you still have the front driver's side glass? I just bought a 1988 fj62 with smashed driver's side glass and a broken windshield.

Shooting you a PM.

Updated list of what's left as of 12.4.20

-Foot rest

I posted some photos of most of the last of the items... except for the glass and inner fender (Photos here- Parting Out - 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) ). Found another box with a few extra items.. but I seriously think this is the very last of the FJ62.

-All glass (four door glass and rear cargo area side glass, no windshield, no rear hatch)
-Foot rest
-Front Inner fender (no photo but can get if requested)
-Some sort of vacuum pump or something
-Some emissions stuff
-rear cargo area covers (insulation not looking so good, shown in photos)
-all door strikers
-Side marker light screws (I think, or taillight??)
-Parking brake lever

Last edited:
Bump for some good parts left. If you go to page 10 in the following link (Parting Out - 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/90-fj62-complete-truck-washington-dc.1077769/page-10) you will see some photos of most of the last of the items... except for the glass and inner fender. Found another box with a few extra items but I seriously think this is the very last of the FJ62.

-All glass (four door glass and rear cargo area side glass, no windshield, no rear hatch)
-Foot rest
-Some emissions stuff
-all door strikers
-parking brake lever

Bump for some good parts left. If you go to page 10 in the following link (Parting Out - 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/90-fj62-complete-truck-washington-dc.1077769/page-10) you will see some photos of most of the last of the items... except for the glass and inner fender. Found another box with a few extra items but I seriously think this is the very last of the FJ62.

-Foot rest
-Some emissions stuff
-all door strikers
-parking brake lever

Do you have a pass side snake blinder?

Still have this stuff listed here... after this long I really just want it to go somewhere other than the dump. All free! If you are local even better! If not, then you pay for shipping.

-All glass (four door glass and rear cargo area side glass, no windshield, no rear hatch. would rather not ship)
-Foot rest
-Front Inner fender (would rather not ship)
-Some emissions stuff
-rear cargo area covers (insulation not looking so good)
-all door strikers
-parking brake lever

20220207_144723.jpg

20220207_144757.jpg

20220207_144839.jpg

20220207_144844.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom