For Sale 1990 FJ62 Jonesboro GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!!!!

1990 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser

1990 FJ62 $8500 in Jonesboro GA just south of Atlanta pics are in the link above

Up for sale is my 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. There are 260K on the the odometer and the body is in really great shape.

99% Rust free. There are a couple of very small spots that have some very minor surface rust but nothing is going through any of the metal.
Interior is clean for it's age. There have been floor mats down since new but there are places where the carpet is faded or stained but nothing major.
The seats have Wet Okole seat covers on them and have been covered for the last few years.
The drivers seat does have the typical tear in the original fabric but it also starting to show the wear on the seat cover as well.
The dash has had a dash pad on it since I got the car in 2002 but the dash does have a small crack in it directly above the steering wheel.
The windows are tinted nice and dark to keep that summer heat to a minimum inside
Tires are 33x12.50.15 on aluminum rims and have a lot of tread left
4 in Old Man Emu lift kit
Arb front bumper with Hella lights
Custom roof rack
I just had the drive shaft balanced
Engine is original with 260k. I've only put 10k on this truck in the last two years since I live so close to work. It is my daily driver
There is a slight hesitation when transmission is kicking into high gear. More pics available upon request

Last edited:
adding some pics

Fj62-1.jpg

FJ62-3.jpg

FJ62-4.jpg

FJ62-22.jpg

I would do the same if I had the money.

Have found myself thinking about getting back into a Land Cruiser and your 62 caught my eye (I like white). Have you had the "slight hesitation when transmission is kicking into high gear" looked at? Do you have the original front bumper? Would you be interested in selling the 62 minus the ARB, roof rack and subs?

I haven't had the issue looked at. I'm still tinkering with it myself. I do not have the original bumper so I wouldn't sell it without the Arb but I would sell without the roof rack

Do you have photos of the chassis, engine compartment, and headliner?
Any work done on the motor in the past 100k?

I'll get a pic of the headliner at lunch and post it up. Also no major work on the engine at all. I've had it 12 years and put 110K miles on it myself

With the taller and heavier tires, full roof rack and heavy ARB, how well does it go down the road (minus the hesitation you're looking into)?

With the taller and heavier tires, full roof rack and heavy ARB, how well does it go down the road (minus the hesitation you're looking into)?
I'm not a lead foot but I can do 65-70 and not get run over in Atlanta traffic

Good to know. I'm concerned about the strain on the transmission, either from your day to day or my potential 11 hour drive uphill [North]. Does this have an upgraded transmission cooler?

Good to know. I'm concerned about the strain on the transmission, either from your day to day or my potential 11 hour drive uphill [North]. Does this have an upgraded transmission cooler?
No upgraded tranny cooler

has this beauty sold?

Who have you had work on it in Atlanta? Peter Merriam or ACC by chance?

I do all the work myself other than oil changes which are done at the Toyota dealership

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom