1989 Land Cruiser FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Located in Grand Junction Colorado 197,300 miles. This is a Clean Cruiser. It is a 1989 so its not perfect. 99% Rust free small surface rust spot on back hatch. other than that it is rust Free. Driver Seat has wear and tear. Power Antenna does not work, I think it is stuck, but made need replaced. Other than these three issues this is a clean Cruiser. It runs great, Power windows-door locks work great. 4wheel drive works great. I just put in a brand New windshield. I would drive this Cruiser Cross country in a heart beat. Great Cruiser for a resto project or just a run around rig. I also have the original wheels if you want them, I do not have a picture of them, but they are in good condition. check out the Pictures you can see how clean it is. I would like to Get $4000 for this rig. If you want to come look at it in person or have any questions feel free to contact me thru email or by phone (970) 234-0611 colocruiser@hotmail.com.
80a9_1.jpg
8a49_0.jpg
8329_0.jpg

Has the tranny or TC ever been worked on? how does the ATF look when viewed close up under bright sunlight; see a bunch of metal sparklies reflecting in the sunlight??

I don't know if the tranny or TC has had any work done to it. It shifts great and the 4wd runs great also. I took a close look for you at the fluid and it is a brownish red. I had it in the sunlight and many different angles and did not see any metal pieces or any inclination of shiny particles in the fluid, it looked very clean. If you live nearby grand junction, co come by and take a look for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom