Vendor 1989 FJ62 with Blue/Gray Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear driver side panel with the washer bottle access.....with the cap..??

Truthfully I'm just looking for the cap but thought asking for that by itself would be ........too much to ask. If you have any ideas on a good looking substitute for the cap itself I'm all ears!

How is the frame rust wise? Is it surface crust, rotten, or decent? did it get tweaked in the roll over? If it is good, I am in the market for one.

I have a few options. this particular one is very solid but does have some surface rust.

I have a extremely nice white 62 tub with frame. zero rust anywhere.

I also have a galvanized frame setup for Ruff stuff spring over with Chevy 63" spring conversion for the rear and and it had two new main springs made for the front to accept ruff stuff bushings. the ruff stuff is all brand new

email me if interested in any.

I'd like to buy the all the carpet that's still available out of this truck. Please get back to me. I'd also like to buy both wheel well covers.

Was wondering if you still have the air filter housing and everything that goes with it??

How about front seat belts (usable after being rolled)?

square nuts with washer and rubber insulators that hold the radiator to the upper grill support, the bolt heads are behind the ac condenser. shipping to 23434 thanks

Rear Seat belts and Air Box Assembly Shipped to 93065? Please PM me if available. (I DONT NEED THE MAF)

Thanks
I pmd you earlier. I do have 1 gray 3 pt seatbelt as well as a back with headrests. pm if interested.

square nuts with washer and rubber insulators that hold the radiator to the upper grill support, the bolt heads are behind the ac condenser. shipping to 23434 thanks

that falls into the hardware category which I dont sell. It's just too much of a pain to deal with. That said, I may have some rads with the insulator, but not separating it.

AC amp still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom