For Sale 1988 FJ62, lifted on 35's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1988 Landcrusier for sale. It has an axle over lift, about 6 inches, and almost brand new 35 x 12.5 BFG all terrains on it. Original inline 6 cylinder with 117000 miles on it. Runs good, 4x4 works great, everything works. Warn winch on the front bumper. Very little rust, body does have a few dents and dings in it. Pwr windows, locks, mirrors, ac is good and cold, heater blower in back blows strong. This a great rig, looks really good! I have driven it very little since I bought it but it has been trail proven and also driven down the highway an hour away several times to springfield. I am asking $4800 obo. You can call me 4178306730 or email jfly13@sbcglobal.net

photos at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Where are you located?? I am in NW Arkansas.

I am in Lockwood Mo, 1 hour northeast of Joplin. If you take 71 hwy north to Lamar I am 15 miles east on 160 hwy

anyone interested? i need to get this sold!! make me an offer

details on the springover? Hysteer? traction bar?

No major issues. but I wouldnt drive it from Mo to CA. It would kill you in gas money!! I have driven to springfield and back about 4 ot 5 times which is an hour away.

The lift was done before I bought it. And to be honest I am new to the toyota world, Im an early bronco man myself.

I need this thing sold bad!

PRICE REDUCED!! $4200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom