For Sale LS Swapped 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/durham-ls-swapped-1988-land-cruiser-fj62/7729240539.html
Selling my 1988 FJ62. It is modified and ready to roll. Bought the vehicle a few years ago with the intention of building a family-friendly off road vehicle. Most of the work was done by the PO, but I decided to do an LS swap. Unfortunately, I've lost interest in it.

• Body has roughly 207,000 miles
• Engine (LM7) and transmission (4L60e) from a 2006 Yukon with about 186,000 miles
• Spring over axle with 35" Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, 4.88 gears, and a high steer kit
• New Toyota fuel tank and Tanks, Inc in-tank fuel pump
• Needs a few odds and ends to finish it, but it can be your daily driver if you want (even has working heat and AC though the system needs a recharge)
• Body has no dents, but it does have rust spots and the seat vinyl is a little rough.
• This is the early version, so it's manual windows and locks; I don't know much about the fender flares
• Have a clean title in hand. Also have boxes of left-over parts if you want them.

Asking $17,500

IMG_7101.JPG

IMG_7102.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

Well, I've come to the conclusion that it's the right vehicle at the wrong time of life.

With two teenagers who are about to start driving, life is about to get expensive. Plus, it's too tall to fit in my undersized suburban garage leaving me to do rust repair (the next logical step for this vehicle) in the driveway.

All in all, I figure it's better to pass it on to the next owner so it doesn't waste away in my driveway. It deserves better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom