Wanted 1988-90 FJ62 With Gray Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking to buy a 1988-90 FJ62 with gray interior. No models with brown interior please. Interior and exterior must be in good condition with no rust. Also, no major dents or collision damage. The vehicle being located in Texas would be a plus!

I have an 89 with 99k original miles on it. Having a new windshield installed currently also having back driver side quarter panel replaced (new metal) Only place with little rust but wanted to get it near rust free condition. Exterior and interior is gray and in great condition for age. if interested I may price it. I am located in Tenn.

I will post some when I get it back, the shop putting the new windshield in broke it and had to reorder another thus delaying me on getting it back, will let you know thanks.

I have a beautiful 90 FJ62 in MD that I just listed in Mud and on CL for MD and San Francisco.
It is blue with grey interior, it will not disappoint!
it is listed at $16500.
If you re interested my EM is Gaylonm8@gmail.com

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! The FJ62s you all posted are very nice and I wish I could buy them all. ;) I found something closer to home that will keep me busy for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom