1987 1/2 Audi "Special Build" Coupe GT in CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*SOLD* for $2700*
Rare and Collectible
1987 1/2 Audi "Special Build" Coupe GT
Tornado Red with Grey cloth
2.3L "NG" High Performance engine, 5 speed, FWD
Digital readout dash, 4 wheel disc brakes, A/C, Heated seats, sun-roof
*NEW:
*Timing belt, waterpump, and thermoatat
*Front drive shafts (CV's)
*Windshield
*Complete tune-up; plugs, wires, cap, rotor, filters, fluids
*Fuel pressure regulator
*Exhaust system from cat-back
*Battery
*Silverstar headlights
*Alpine CD/MP3 stereo w/ Ipod, USB, Bluetooth, HD, Satellite
*4 JL Audio speakers in factory locations
*Summer tires
*Winter tires
*Ski rack
I purchaced this Audi in 07 and it has been my daily driver. It is very reliable. I get 28 mpg consistently. All maintainence is up to date. Oil is changed using only German Mann filters and synthetic blend oil. Timing service was performed in Denver by Euroservice and CV's by Champagne Motorsports. Mileage shows 203k. The valve guides are worn, and a small amount of oil burnt is visable at start up. This motor uses less than a quart between changes. The reverse idler gear has a chipped tooth which is audible when backing. All forward gears shift flawlessly. It handles great and corners well, exhibiting predictable lift-throttle oversteer. It has strong accelleration and easily achieves triple digit speeds. It is particularly good in snow. The paint is clayed and waxed regularly, and looks good for it's age. There is no rust and no major body damage, but it does have minor parking lot dings. The hood was previously repainted. The interior is very clean and is not smoked-in. The factory cassette head unit and speakers are included in sale. I have completed mechanical restoration on my L/C and no longer require this for a daily driver. I am not motivated to sell, but am neverless feeling the economic downturn. This vehicle is for sale as-is, and I am not interested in trades at this time. $2750.obo Located in Colorado, west of Denver. Link to general model information:

Fourtitude Forums: -= 4000/Coupe GT/Typ85CQ FAQ How-To, DIY & FAQ =-
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom