For Sale 1984 FJ60 no motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1984 FJ60 Parts or complete thrown rod in engine

I can sell this truck as is, so please feel free to make me offers. I have the title in hand. I am also willing to part out if there are any parts that you may need. I recently purchased a FJ 60, and then picked up this one for the tires rims, and a few other items. The old owner had it posted out of San Antonio in October, and there were quite a few request for parts that are still on it.
The block is still in the truck, and the head is still on. I do have the radiator

Body is in good shape, with minimal rust spots and is around 80% complete This would make a great project car,.The transfer case was resealed in 2009, and a new clutch kit put in. The interior is about 90 % there, including stock front and rear seats that have been redone, and matching interior door panels. Brown dash is in decent shape. Please email me for any additional photos or specifics.

Found a reciept last night in the truck from 7/21/09 for the following

new clutch kit installed 7/09
Reseal Transfer case assembly 7/09

I am not sure what this is worth, so please feel free to make me an offer for the entire truck, or any parts that you may be looking for.

Thanks
Craig
Austin, Texas
landcruiser2.jpg
landcruiser.jpg
landcruiser5.jpg

Last edited:
I could use the right rear door and right rear quarter panel. They look solid in the pic is that the case? Also the left headlight bezal and the tailgate. Relatives in Texas to pickup items. Please send pricing.

Thank you

what color is the interior? thinking brown???

looking for rear seat belts and rear wiper motor/assembly shipped to 80227

interior is brown, and i can send pictures tomorrow of seat belts in rear. I will have to check on the rear wiper motor
thanks

craig

I'm very interested in purchasing the total vehicle, can I get your phone to call you or can you respond in a private email so that I can give you my number.

Thanks, Dallas

I have both fenders and the hood. Front bumper has a small crease in it. I am new to forum, and have never shipped anything this large. Who would you recommend for shipping?

Hi, I am interested in the ps pump pulley bracket hooses etc (if it is from a 2F engine), also i need the steering arms,ps box cover parts (where it joins the shaft) for my ps conversion. Waiting your pm with pricing.

What is the outcome on the rolling chassis? Give me a call and let me know what you have decided.
Ready

The person who was inline before you ended up taking both axels. He will be here on Friday to pick up. If he does not show, i will get in touch with you on Saturday

PM sent. Interested in dash and seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom