1983 fj60 whole - parts rig (1 Viewer)

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star

I picked up an '83 fj60 for parts. I haven't decided if I want to do a full blown part out or not, but figured I would post up here to see if any of my VA cruiserheads want aything.

Frame is in good shape, body has rust here and there - Lower tailgate is dented and rusty and the rear quarters are rusted. It is red with a "tan" interior and most that is in good shape.

It has 82,000 miles on it. The motor is stripped down to the block/head/valve cover and turns over by hand. Pretty much everything is there as far as accessories and interior stuff. I haven't gotten around to testing things and finding out what works and what doesn't

Things that I know are not for sale:

Distributor
Hubs
Doors
Shift knobs
front seats

PM or email brian@concretejack.com (e-mail is probably quicker)

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star

ah so you picked that up on craigslist. The guy never replied to my email.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star

Yep, that was in the west end. I used to walk by it everyday because my girfriend lives two houses down. I saw it on Craigslist and got to thinking about half doors.... I couldn't resist.

does it still have the factory radio? I am intrested in that and the wire harness and faceplate.

Rob

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star

I have no idea. It has a radio in it, but I have no idea what factory looked like. If you have a picture I can look. Otherwise, I can take a picture and post it up.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star

Hmm, it may actually be factory. I am going to be out of town for the weekend, but I can post up a picture or two when I get back.

Nothing digital, the old school, turn dial, push buttons at the bottom for the presets. I can come over and remove if you want. I am looking for something for the 40.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom