1983 fj60 whole - parts rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star
Threads
I picked up an '83 fj60 for parts. I haven't decided if I want to do a full blown part out or not, but figured I would post up here to see if any of my VA cruiserheads want aything.

Frame is in good shape, body has rust here and there - Lower tailgate is dented and rusty and the rear quarters are rusted. It is red with a "tan" interior and most that is in good shape.

It has 82,000 miles on it. The motor is stripped down to the block/head/valve cover and turns over by hand. Pretty much everything is there as far as accessories and interior stuff. I haven't gotten around to testing things and finding out what works and what doesn't

Things that I know are not for sale:

Distributor
Hubs
Doors
Shift knobs
front seats

PM or email brian@concretejack.com (e-mail is probably quicker)

ah so you picked that up on craigslist. The guy never replied to my email.

the red one?

Yep, that was in the west end. I used to walk by it everyday because my girfriend lives two houses down. I saw it on Craigslist and got to thinking about half doors.... I couldn't resist.

does it still have the factory radio? I am intrested in that and the wire harness and faceplate.

Rob

I have no idea. It has a radio in it, but I have no idea what factory looked like. If you have a picture I can look. Otherwise, I can take a picture and post it up.

It has two knobs and some push buttons for the presets.

Hmm, it may actually be factory. I am going to be out of town for the weekend, but I can post up a picture or two when I get back.

Nothing digital, the old school, turn dial, push buttons at the bottom for the presets. I can come over and remove if you want. I am looking for something for the 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom