Corsetti Cruiser Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those not quite as instagram addicted, saw a post today from Brian at Corsetti that they're doing a parts sale.

I shot them a DM asking if they had a few odds & ends and he replied that yea he's got some of the stuff I'm looking for.

Not entirely sure on pricing / value here, but I imagine they've got a gold-mine out there in terms of parts. He had pics of a super clean 60 quarter for $250 and fender for $125.

I'm going to get some more info on the stuff I need, but if anyone else wants to get in on this - maybe we could combine shipping together. Let me know.

For those not quite as instagram addicted, saw a post today from Brian at Corsetti that they're doing a parts sale.

I shot them a DM asking if they had a few odds & ends and he replied that yea he's got some of the stuff I'm looking for.

Not entirely sure on pricing / value here, but I imagine they've got a gold-mine out there in terms of parts. He had pics of a super clean 60 quarter for $250 and fender for $125.

I'm going to get some more info on the stuff I need, but if anyone else wants to get in on this - maybe we could combine shipping together. Let me know.
UPDATE: A bust for me -- doesn't really have what I'm looking for, but probably worth a shot for anyone looking for some 60 stuff.

UPDATE: A bust for me -- doesn't really have what I'm looking for, but probably worth a shot for anyone looking for some 60 stuff.
Jonas up in Leesburg is always parting out a bunch of 60 series, might check him out, good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom