1981 FJ40 in Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1981 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40
Located in Seattle, Washington. Asking for around $12,000. (I'd be willing to negotiate with anyone from IH8MUD)
Especially this weekend!

Please email me at glassm@spu.edu with any interest. Will send pictures.

In Amazing Condition!! NO RUST!!!
Very Rare Year and Almost Stock

Just a college kid giving up on my dream truck for something more practical. This is your chance to own a great rig! Leave it stock or throw a SBC.

Stock 2f Engine in great condition
New OEM Gas Tank and Hardware
Replaced Clutch and Flywheel
Replaced Rear Main Seal and Transmission/Transfer Case Seals
Recently had it professionally Tuned and rebuilt carb
Optima Battery
New Alpine Headunit w/iPod connector
New Silverstar Headlights
New Brake Booster
New Rancho Shocks
New Door Seals all the way around

All Maintenance and Installations Professionally Done (Have Records) .
Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Power steering or A/C??

Power steering or A/C??

Find More Posts by Vaulter09

umm only problem with that diagnosis is that I do not have A/C in my rig...

It might be a little more than I'm willing to spend, but maybe we can work something out. I'm starting to get desperate. :frown: I'd like to see the typical pics people ask for, like rust, other side of engine, some underbelly pics, interior, etc. For that price, I'd like to see just about any imperfection this thing has, even a cracked seat cover or rusty bolt. :D Compression numbers? Mileage? Brakes? Weird noises? If you like, you can PM me all the details of maintenance, needs, wants, etc. Or email me details and pics @ janwart@msn.com. Seattle isn't too far away and one-way plane tickets are relatively cheap.

Thanks,
Jesse

Thanks for the pics, Nice rig but not what I am looking for.

Shane

What he said. My personal taste doesn't include diamond plate covering sheet metal, even if there is no rust. For me, it would mean taking the plates off and body repair to plug the holes. It'll make somebody happy, though.

Jesse

Dropping Price

Hey Ya'll,I'm droppin the price I am asking for to $12,000, might be able to go as low $11,000! Hoping to be able to get some more interest. I'd be much more willing to negotiate with anyone from this site instead of craigslist.

I dont have enough posts to put up more pics, but I have em. Please email me at glassm@spu.edu. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Wanting to Refresh the Offer

Hey Ya'll, I am going to be in need of a new car/bike soon, so I am being forced to drop my asking price one more time to $11,000. The car is still availible and running stong now that I figured the fuel pump had being the source of my problems. Send me a PM or email me at glassm@spu.edu. Thanks.

I have pics of the Seattle Craigslist. Search FJ40 or 1981.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom