1980 FJ40 restified f/s in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1980 FJ40, full off-frame resto over last few years. Repainted 653 Olive Brown. 2F H42 long 4 speed, split case, 38K miles on frame/motor (but I don't think I can prove that). Factory p/s, rear full floater with factpry RDB and factory LSD. 4.10 f/r. full OME suspension, all new metal, new Toyota tailights, Toyota turnsignals etc throughout. I planned on keeping this forever. More detail and pictures available. $ 21K obo. Located in Fayetteville, NC.
IMG_0883.JPG

Last edited:
I can't believe how nice this 40 is.. AND it is here in NC!!!! Wish we had the $$ as well.. :(

Dave,

Will send tonight. Not a good situation here...

Rick

more pics sent - they are huge so it is taking a loong time.

Oh man.. That's just beautiful.. I wish I could get it.. Believe me, if I even had anything close to what you want for it, I'd begin negotiation.

Sorry to hear about the situation.. Good luck selling it

New to forum

I am new to this forum. I am very interested in purchasing one of these toy. Please send me the pics. I am considering a TLC icon. If your jeep is anywhere close it may be an option. Await your response.

uhsteck,

I would recommend that you do some research and learn a bit about these vehicles before you purchase. The Icon is a reincarnation of the FJ40, with modern GM parts. It is not a Toyota vehicle. This is a 27-year old truck that has been rebuilt with some updated parts. You will find the Icon and the original have differences significant enough that a buyer for one is PROBABLY not the same buyer as for the other. I could be wrong.

I'll send the pics.

No, it was originally pencil-yellow.

Still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom