SOLD 1978 FJ40 Headrest guide grommets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Threads
I have two of these in ok shape...they are cracked but will work. So I need at least two, but would like 4 in nice condition.

They are the guide grommets that insert at the headrest pole inserts. See pic below. These are nla from Toyota. I imagine they are becoming a rare piece, but hoping someone has some.

F0AB23FE-640D-4306-9C19-ED133134C2D7.jpeg

I have two of these in ok shape...they are cracked but will work. So I need at least two, but would like 4 in nice condition.
They are the guide grommets that insert at the headrest pole inserts. See pic below. These are nla from Toyota. I imagine they are becoming a rare piece, but hoping someone has some.
View attachment 2341353
I think I've got 4 in brown in my parts car, but I'm not sure how to get them out without damaging them. Any tips?

awesome! I cannot remember how to get them out...could be I only have 2 because I broke the other two :) . Let me go look at my seats right now that are apart a bit and see if there is a trick. thanks!

From what I can tell, it will just need to pop off. There is a small ridge on each side of the “cylinder” that holds it down, as seen in this picture....appreciate any help if someone knows!

C3C6A947-ECA5-452E-9145-69E1FB45C621.jpeg

Ok, I'll give this a go between now and the weekend and see what happens. Seems like a good part for somebody to 3D print if anyone has the know-how...

Thank you. I thought the same thing. :)

Happy to, assuming I get a set of 4 from someone. I'm also looking at the 3D printer option.

Yeah those are not correct. I have a 1980 FJ40 that I can look at later to see if those work on that one. But not what is needed for my 1978. I edited my OP to state the year. Thanks tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom