Parting Out 1977 and 1978 FJ40 Parting Out Entire Vehicles EVERYTHING!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Original OEM soft top frame/bows available by any chance?

Do you have emissions components? I need:
Air Bypass Valve and its mount bracket
EGR Valve
EGR Cooler
EGR Cooler Pipe (goes from cooler to valve)
EGR Cooler Pipe (from cooler to manifold)
Air Pump (aka Smog pump); the kind with the relief valve on it (should be what's on yours if it's a 2F engine)

Also, do you have a tail wiring loom? It connects (on my '76 JF40) from a rectangular 6-pin connector by the right rear wheel and goes to tail lights, rear marker lights, and license plate light. I can post a picture of the connector if needed.

Also looking for the goldish-colored thing that keeps the passenger's door from going 180 degrees and hitting the fender. It bolts into the A-pillar.

I also need the two bolts that mount the smog pump bracket to the block (driver's side near front of engine). The bolts should be M9 x 1.25 thread pitch.

I can post pictures of any/all of these if you aren't sure what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Aaron

Front/rear driveshafts?

By chance do you have any running boards?
4 speed shifter knob and transfer case shift knob?
I know somebody already asked and you quoted a price for the bumperettes, but are they still available.
All shipped to 29485

By chance do you have any running boards?
4 speed shifter knob and transfer case shift knob?
I know somebody already asked and you quoted a price for the bumperettes, but are they still available.
All shipped to 29485
I have a shifter knob and bumperettes still. Send me your email and I'll send you a picture

Do you have emissions components? I need:
Air Bypass Valve and its mount bracket
EGR Valve
EGR Cooler
EGR Cooler Pipe (goes from cooler to valve)
EGR Cooler Pipe (from cooler to manifold)
Air Pump (aka Smog pump); the kind with the relief valve on it (should be what's on yours if it's a 2F engine)

Also, do you have a tail wiring loom? It connects (on my '76 JF40) from a rectangular 6-pin connector by the right rear wheel and goes to tail lights, rear marker lights, and license plate light. I can post a picture of the connector if needed.

Also looking for the goldish-colored thing that keeps the passenger's door from going 180 degrees and hitting the fender. It bolts into the A-pillar.

I also need the two bolts that mount the smog pump bracket to the block (driver's side near front of engine). The bolts should be M9 x 1.25 thread pitch.

I can post pictures of any/all of these if you aren't sure what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Aaron
Could you pm me some pictures

Thanks

How much are you asking for the fans?

also the rear bumpers?
$70 new shipped $45 used shipped for the fans.

$80 for the bumpers as they are costly to ship.

Your inbox is full.
if these are still available could you pm me?
Still available. Beven tied up with family emergency. PM me if you still want them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom