Wanted 1975 FJ55 Windshield and rubber weatherstrip (Near Sacramento) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Over the weekend on Fordyce Trail, a tree jumped out and did a number on the windshield.

The original rubber is very stiff and probably won't stay together during replacement.

Any ideas on where to get the rubber? Has anyone made an after-market run of them?
(I've tried Cabe Toyota and a few other places, no dice.)

Concerning the glass, Cruisercorps wants $500 and Cruiserparts wants $600. Any other (cheaper) places I should look?

Thanks!

I've got a pile of new in bag windshield gaskets north of you in Georgetown.

For windshield, give Safelite(SP) windshield. They did my windshield down in Sacramento about 8 years ago.

@Lil'John This Saturday afternoon I'll gladly head further up the hill to get a windshield gasket from you. Or if you are down this way (you've been to my house in Loomis when you picked up the Pig bench seat) you can swing by. Let me know what's best for you and how much you want for it. (You can pm me the details and your address)

I'll give Safelite (and any place else people recommend) for the glass.

Thanks!

@Lil'John This Saturday afternoon I'll gladly head further up the hill to get a windshield gasket from you. Or if you are down this way (you've been to my house in Loomis when you picked up the Pig bench seat) you can swing by. Let me know what's best for you and how much you want for it. (You can pm me the details and your address)

I'll give Safelite (and any place else people recommend) for the glass.

Thanks!
let me know how Safelite does, I have a cracked windshield on pig i just bought

Happy with Safelite's replacement on my Pig about a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom