For Sale 1975 FJ 40 low miles, I'm third owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you are looking for an exceptional FJ to restore look no further. 90% of all the factory equipment is still complete and in tact on this vehicle. It has 59,797 original miles on it. This vehicle has very little rust, what rust it did have was cut out and repaired 6 years ago. Vehicle is solid. The window sticker, owners manual, and other dealer information are still in the glove box. It was bought at the local dealership in my home town, then was sold to one of my neighbors. I purchased it from my neighbor about 6 years ago. I repainted the vehicle factory colors and drove it for a few years. I was running late one day a few years back and ran the engine a little too hard, end result: she now has a knock in the bottom and needs to be rebuilt or replaced. That being said, all the motor components and drive train components, wiring harness, accessories, etc. are all still factory and have not been monkeyed with. I have pictures attached, please feel free to contact me with any questions. Asking $6500 for this vehicle. 434-258-5874 or info@floatva.com
IMG_1547.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg
IMG_1546.jpg

hey you a cruiser guy or just a rig for sale? I live in Courtland

I would be interested in seeing this 40, where in va are you? I am in Richmond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom