SOLD 1974 FJ40 in Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: 1974 FJ40. 4 speed. White. No Title. Bill of Sale Only. Engine/trans out of the vehicle. Engine has been disassembled for some time. I acquired this vehicle for parts to help finish a '77 project but after pulling it out of the woods and getting all the rat nests/turds cleaned out (mostly) I decided it was too nice and free of rust to butcher it up. All glass is good. Front seats are close to being unusable unless you see prices on EBAY.....then you may want to refresh them. Rear jump seats are not there. "Custom" front bumper included :) $3,500 Firm

74FJ40.jpg

20180224_181638.jpg

VIN FJ40184405 Oct '74 F.5
Lots of surface rust on the frame and some on body. Passenger floor may need patched.

20171111_183254.jpg

20171112_151451.jpg

Sent you a PM

Another picture.

Also, I re-read my original post and I may have not been clear. The engine, trans, & transfer case are included. The engine was partially disassembled when I found it. I completed the disassembly. Crank is pretty rusty as you can see in one of the pics.

20180417_220224.jpg

I hope whoever the new owner is keeps those sweet stripes.

Thank you for saving this! I would buy it in a heartbeat if it were closer to me...

@germaneighter If you aren't in a hurry to move it...I will send you a deposit today and pick it up sometime this summer, if that would work for you?

I'll may have trouble answering until Sunday evening - if anyone has a question.

FYI - I acquired a title to my '77 with only a bill of sale. (It is also a rescue vehicle...) In OK it costs more than it used to. I think I paid $300 and it took about 4 months.

very interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom