Wanted 1974 - 1980 Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
- High school student looking for my first car
- trying to stay away from much rust
- don’t mind putting in some sweat equity
- preferably hardtop
- dings and dents are ok
- using my own money so I’m on a budget but I am very determined to get one

Good for you and good luck! Sounds like you know what you're doing. You'll be driving something of a head-scratcher for most folks, but that's okay.

I like your motivation young man. Keep your eyes open and I bet someone reaches out here to help. Do you have a budget in mind?
Greenbeast is reference to my first one and should have been called GreenPOS but it was fun while I had it several years ago. If able try and get away from Florida for one to minimize the amount of rust you will be dealt.

I like your motivation young man. Keep your eyes open and I bet someone reaches out here to help. Do you have a budget in mind?
Greenbeast is reference to my first one and should have been called GreenPOS but it was fun while I had it several years ago. If able try and get away from Florida for one to minimize the amount of rust you will be dealt.
Yes I do have a budget in mind, I’d like it to be somewhere for sure below 13k, because I’d like it to be a project and I’d like to learn how to work on it, as I am only familiar with the 80 series. And yes, I’ve been looking everywhere for cruisers with as little rust as possible. Just wondering, do you know of any available that seem to be a steal? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom