For Sale 1973 to 75 FJ40 Under the seat Tool Bag Straps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look great. I have not had time to install them to check the length. Will confirm as soon as I get them installed.
I installed them and the length is awesome. Thanks!

Glad to hear it.

Installed today. Great quality

28BE1BBF-AC0A-4351-80B0-79BAB2B60EF4.jpeg

I received my custom straps today, very nice! Ill get them installed and post up a picture this weekend.

I hope they work out for ya. It seems your straps were pretty stiff. It might take a while for them to lay down. I made some loops that might help. I put them in an envelope and dropped them in the mail today, hopefully they'll make it.

Bump, I have one set of straps available. $48 shipped.

@77mustard40 PM sent. Looks like the last set is spoken for. I'll be making some more up in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I'll have to check to see what hardware and material I have left, if any. If I need more stuff, I will have to consider if I want to order more. It's not really economical to order for 1 set. I'll let you know. If there's others who might be interested is a set let me know. As mentioned in my 1st , I would not need payment until they're ready to ship. It maybe 3 or 4 weeks for me to get them done. I have several summer projects going on right now.

I'll have to check to see what hardware and material I have left, if any. If I need more stuff, I will have to consider if I want to order more. It's not really economical to order for 1 set. I'll let you know. If there's others who might be interested is a set let me know. As mentioned in my 1st , I would not need payment until they're ready to ship. It maybe 3 or 4 weeks for me to get them done. I have several summer projects going on right now.

Sounds good. I'm definitely in for a set if you get others.

I have a couple more sets of straps made up. Mark, I shipped yours out today. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom