For Sale 1973 fj55 N Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As a lover of the Toyota Land Cruiser, it pains me to have to sell my old Iron Pig. This 1973 fj55 is a clean truck with very little rust on the body, and no rust on the frame. It's also great running wagon, which is road ready. All trim, mirrors, lights, emblems, buttons and knobs are functioning and intact. Originally from TX, there is very little rust . It has been stored indoors since I have owned it. The interior is very original condition. I have focused on rebuilding the mechanicals, and leaving the original paint in place. It has all new steering, upgraded disc brakes and 4 speed transmission/split transfer case from an 83 land cruiser. You will be hard pressed to find one as clean inside and out that is ready to be daily driven. The good: rebuilt 74 1.5 F engine w weber carb fj60 knuckles + disc brakes fj60 4 speed new tie rods new relay rod new tire rod ends Toyota steel wheels with BFG tires No cracks in original dash and front seat original floor mats Needs: rear window motor paint Comes with the original Ga bill of sale from when I purchased it. This is not a restored vehicle. It is mostly original with some upgrades from newer model land cruisers.

559.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS. Saw yours on ebay earlier today. Mighty fine looking swine!

Congrats, that's a nice looking FJ55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom