Wanted 1972 FJ55 fan shroud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got this one, not sure what year it came from other than it is not from a 79

DSCF5025.JPG

DSCF5026.JPG

Found mine, came off of a 1972 fj55.
It's got some gnarly surface rust but I dont think its through the metal.
I can bead blast it if you like...
How about $40 plus whatever shipping is...
20230604_060817.jpg
20230604_060757.jpg

Last edited:
I may head Down for that or I may decide not to and ship it instead.
I'm just now learning that this is a thing...
My fj55 is just now hitting the road for the first time in 20 years and I have a fair collection of used parts from a Landcruiser I picked up just as a parts donor...
I'm the kind if guy who would never consider driving a Toyota pickup to a Landcruiser swap meet, so I'd have to take the pig...
Want me to bead blast the shroud?
I've got a sweet bead blast cabinet at work...

I may head Down for that or I may decide not to and ship it instead.
I'm just now learning that this is a thing...
My fj55 is just now hitting the road for the first time in 20 years and I have a fair collection of used parts from a Landcruiser I picked up just as a parts donor...
I'm the kind if guy who would never consider driving a Toyota pickup to a Landcruiser swap meet, so I'd have to take the pig...
Want me to bead blast the shroud?
I've got a sweet bead blast cabinet at work...
yeah, a blast would be great! Sounds like you have a shop going... great stuff. I may try to get Ferkel on the road too and drive her to the swap meet as well.

I’ll tag along on this post and help recycle it. If anyone else has an early shroud and fair shape I could use one as well. The first one posted here is for a post 75’ truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom