1971 fj40 body, frame, rolling chassis w/title $400…other parts too (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Half Doors Sold

Half doors are sold. I have a couple of inquiries about the cage but it is still available at this point.

The body, frame, title, etc is up for grabs again. Meat is first in line if he wants it. Any other interest let me know and I'll put you in line.

Thanks,
Joe

So it looks like the tub, frame, cowl, fenders, hood, title, etc.; roll cage; tuffy console and rear YJ springs are still available. At this point there are no dibs on any of this stuff so first response is first in line for any/all of it. This would make a great start for somebody looking to build a cruiser. Not going to be good for restoration but it is great for adding your own engine/trans/transfer, hooking up power steering, stretching the wheel base, doing a spring over and disc break conversion. All things I had planned originally. Anybody interested in taking the rest of this stuff can take it all for $700. I am going in another direction and just want to get rid of this stuff. Local pick up only.

Thanks,
Joe

hey joe,

this stuff still up for sale?

malphrus

Driveshafts?

I have a couple of driveshafts in the pile of everything I have with the cruiser but I can't guarantee they are the stock ones. I might have let those go with the engine, trans, and t-case. I think the ones I have are for the spring over I was going to do and I would have gotten them with the disc brake axles I just sold.

Yeah the rear tail gate doors are still attached to the rig and waiting for somebody to stop by and get a great deal on all of this :)

you up for shipping yet?

Parts

So, to ask another boring question... is the tub and body parts available? Thanks.

Hi, do you still have the body frame ? Thanks Bruce
I just became a member today. I hope that this is the right way to do this.

Welcome to IH8MUD Bruce.

Yes this is the way to ask if something is available but this particualr thread is almost 3 years old.

Hi, do you still have the body frame ? Thanks Bruce
I just became a member today. I hope that this is the right way to do this.

You may want to check the dates.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom