Wanted 1968 3spd top cover 3 on the tree (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking to buy a 1968/69 1 bbl carburetor and manifolds. Also need a complete 3 on the tree setup. I have the 3spd on the floor setup that I could trade and also a nice 3/69-9/69 carburetor and 1971 intake manifold with aftermarket header that I could trade if needed. Let me know what you have.
Thank you.

Stick with 1971 intake manifold, it has skinnier runners ( better low end performance for tractor engine). Fit 1973 ish carb from trollhole.

I have the complete setup (air cleaner, gasket,rebuilt carb, factory adapter plate, wide runner intake with stock exhaust) I put together for another MUDer a couple of months ago, but he never pulled the trigger. Not interested in separating.

I am out of town now. If you’re still looking after the 23rd, give me a call. 818-953-9230.

I will give you a call after the 23rd. Im interested.

Looks like Im set on the 3 on the tree linkage thanks to kevos37. Im still needing the 3 spd transmission topcover for the 3 on the tree linkage. Anyone have one?

Looks like Im set on the 3 on the tree linkage thanks to kevos37. Im still needing the 3 spd transmission topcover for the 3 on the tree linkage. Anyone have one?

I have one setting in my scrap pile. Will look tomorrow to see if its any good.

Heres what I have.

20180219_071427.jpg

20180219_071446.jpg

Thanks Rusty72,but looks like I found one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom