craigslist 1967 fj45 in Maine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
No affiliation
I emailed him and he doesn’t know what he wants to ask for it. I was tempted to go look but work is in the way for the next week so after that I could go look if people are interested
I don’t know if he has a title for it as you don’t need a title for a vehicle in Maine that old
John

So wierd. Maybe writing his BAT bio. It seems to me like a $5k truck on its best day. Higher or lower depending on effort by the seller. I'd love a trip to Maine

So wierd. Maybe writing his BAT bio. It seems to me like a $5k truck on its best day. Higher or lower depending on effort by the seller. I'd love a trip to Maine
Let’s not drive the price up too much...

It’s not worth anything if the seller doesn’t get back to folks

I still haven’t heard back so am suspecting I won’t be able to check it out.

I will update if I hear anything different
John

Hes just sitting back and collecting offers until someone gets it high enough that he is ready to move. Ive offered to come up with a trailer several times now and talk about a deal in person and got no response.

He just emailed me back and told me his received offers are now up to $2800. Ive offered severeal times to head over with a trailer and cash and lets make a deal, with no response until now. I told him good luck with his auction... I probably could have been inspired to pay more if I had seen it in person and he wanted to make something happen.

does anyone know where this truck went last august. it was in our family new and would love to hear about progress. is it in maine still? thank you.

What’s the consensus on value? Obviously I know everyone is going to have a different value. From those of you who have restored one from this condition what would you pay? I’m not looking to flip it. Feel free to PM If you don’t want to post a number valuation.
do you know who bought this a year ago. it was in our family from new. any help appreciated. kevin

He is not very eager to do much to sell this truck. I decided to play by his rules and offered more than the 1900.00 he has in the Craigslist posting. That was a week ago.
did you ever find out who bought it? it was in our family from new until a bit ago. any leads or help would be great. kevin in ct

Judging by the two bolt rear view mirror I’d say it’s a pretty early SWB RT probably late ‘64 or early ‘65. Hope some one saves it :beer:

No affiliation
I emailed him and he doesn’t know what he wants to ask for it. I was tempted to go look but work is in the way for the next week so after that I could go look if people are interested
I don’t know if he has a title for it as you don’t need a title for a vehicle in Maine that old
John
do you know where the truck went to. it was in our family until last year. any help appreciated. kevin in ct

I have no idea. Seller didn’t get back to people including me after our initial exchange

the only contact info I had for him was through Craigslist link that no longer works.
sorry

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom