craigslist 1967 fj45 in Maine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
No affiliation
I emailed him and he doesn’t know what he wants to ask for it. I was tempted to go look but work is in the way for the next week so after that I could go look if people are interested
I don’t know if he has a title for it as you don’t need a title for a vehicle in Maine that old
John

Swb.

Actually doesn't look that bad.

it's an earlier year rig, that may be titled as a 67. wonder if it has a brass tag?

I’d bet it’s a 65/early 66.

What’s the consensus on value? Obviously I know everyone is going to have a different value. From those of you who have restored one from this condition what would you pay? I’m not looking to flip it. Feel free to PM If you don’t want to post a number valuation.

Last edited:
What’s the consensus on value? Obviously I know everyone is going to have a different value. From those of you who have restored one from this condition what would you pay? I’m not looking to flip it. Feel free to PM If you don’t want to post a number valuation.
Not seeing the engine compartment, if the parts are there. Needs floor and rockers maybe corners. Frame is a question also meaning is it rusted.
A good start but not for the weak at heart. Without seeing it in person
I would say 5k, every part May need rust repair cuz it is from snow county that they use salt. BE CAREFUL and good luck. If you do all the work yourself you could be looking at 500-1000 hours of labor, plus the short bed very hard to find and a bunch of $...

I emailed with the seller a bit and have been trying to get over to check this out. Was looking through classifieds here to gauge value and found this thread. Not sure how bad he really wants to sell it just yet.

I can go look at it as I am off this week. Not sure what is going on as it seems he is now trying to take bids. I would love to tackle this project but have way too much stuff going on to do anything like this at the moment.

John

I have emailed him an not heard back. Was hoping to go look at it today.

If anything changes I will keep folks updated. If I go will get lots of pictures
John

I have emailed him an not heard back. Was hoping to go look at it today.

If anything changes I will keep folks updated. If I go will get lots of pictures
John
Yeah, he stopped responding to me too. Never returned any of my calls. Made him a serious offer sight unseen and still nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom