Wanted 1966 FJ45 rear window weather stripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for weatherstripping for the large rear window on the cab of my FJ45. I already have the ones for the side windows. Thx

I have one I took out of my 45 when I installed the sliding window. But I don’t remember where I put it!

...when I installed the sliding window...
Do you have any details on this? I will need to do something like this on my ‘63 fixed top that doesn’t have anything rear windows-wise right now and all this stuff is NLA as much as my searching has (not) turned up. Thanks for any info.

Do you have any details on this? I will need to do something like this on my ‘63 fixed top that doesn’t have anything rear windows-wise right now and all this stuff is NLA as much as my searching has (not) turned up. Thanks for any info.

There’s a thread on the window in the 45 section. IIRC The company that makes them is called Hehr. If so, that would be a good key word for a search.

Fixed top rear window is a whole different animal, the slider above is for a removable top. There is no rubber available for the fixed top, gotta get creative!

Yeah I was hoping someone was already creative lol. Didn’t realize there was available slider window rubber for the removeable tops since I thought they were all fixed windows originally. I’ll search for Mark’s thread anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom