1962 FJ40 w/hardtop rebuild/restore 2011 By Greg Hobbs, Phx, Az (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its been, except for the doors being changed, exactly the same for 37yrs. I really want to put the original doors back on just because the fit is what its supposed to be. But I have no parts to the window assembly for reference and finding pics of the parts are even harder. When the original doors were on, it was STICK IN= WINDOW UP, STICK OUT= WINDOW DOWN! LOL
I can send you pictures

I can send you pictures
Please that would be awesome. I did find this part about 2 years ago prob paid way to much for it, but it was the only one I had ever seen for sale not with complete doors. I know someone on here has a 3D print of the complete assembly for someone to try to reproduce but the costs are way to high to produce from what Ive been understanding.

received_485860909117341.jpeg

Please that would be awesome. I did find this part about 2 years ago prob paid way to much for it, but it was the only one I had ever seen for sale not with complete doors. I know someone on here has a 3D print of the complete assembly for someone to try to reproduce but the costs are way to high to produce from what Ive been understanding.

View attachment 3279335

20210905_104443.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom