15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for the discount code! Just ordered up the cup holders, cant wait to receive it!

It's been a while since I posted on here but figured today was the appropriate day for a response. I have been flooded over the last couple days with folks asking if we are running a black Friday sale. The quick answer is we are not since our profit margin is razor thin as is BUT we are still running the 15% off mud discount on our website. We are no longer running the mud discount on ebay and etsy since there seller fees (especially etsy) went through the roof this year. A 15% off discount now on etsy and we loose money. Our website coupon code is "TEQ15". Our website is
www.bh3dprinting.com

If you prefer to order through Etsy then our link is below. For all international orders you have to order through Ebay or Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Our ebay page link is below:

Ordered and received. Awesome product @bhicks!

OA

JLjNBuh.jpg

ZP177mj.jpg

ezwVUA1.jpg

Hi Brad
I have a 97 LX450 with the Sub woofer removed in the center console. Leaves a perfect area for additional switches or a hydroflask ? Interested in your ideas for this area.

Hi Brad
I have a 97 LX450 with the Sub woofer removed in the center console. Leaves a perfect area for additional switches or a hydroflask ? Interested in your ideas for this area.
I know we already emailed a bit but if I do move forward on this project it's probably best if we communicate here so the community to see the progress. Can you post a few pics of your console with the subwoofer removed?

I know we already emailed a bit but if I do move forward on this project it's probably best if we communicate here so the community to see the progress. Can you post a few pics of your console with the subwoofer removed?
I’m in!.... I also have an empty space been wondering what I can use in this space. Ideas welcomed.

Our tan does got with the dark brown but it's a match to the OEM brown but also doesn't clash. We don't have a OEM dark brown color that is a perfect match. Your best option is to go with a flat black. Not sure if you already placed an order. If not, shoot me a message when you do and remind me you want black, if you want to go that route.

I ordered one of these for my 2011 LX570 and it totally transformed the car. Now I have a cell phone spot and two usable cup holders. Shipping was quick too. Thanks again!

Looking for something that would hold a 32/40 oz hydroflask in a GX460. Any chance the 200 series ones would work? What dimensions would need to be checked? Or is that a no-go from the start?

Ordered for the LX450 to help with the summer road trips. Could be a game changer with the fam along for the ride.

Got a handful of emails this morning asking if we are doing a 4th of July promo. With current inflation our profit margins have become razor thin. We have done everything in our power to keep prices the same; which we have done so far. Unfortunately any special holiday promos are no longer possible BUT we are still offering the mud discount for at least a little longer. If inflation gets worse then the mud discount will have to go away. For now the 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still a Go for the mud community. The coupon code is "TEQ15" and can be used at checkout on our website.
www.bh3dprinting.com

It's black Friday and we are once again getting flooded with emails asking if we are running any Black Friday promos. The only promo we are running right now is 15% off the entire order plus free shipping. Use coupon code "TEQ15" at checkout on our website www.bh3dprinting.com Unfortunately we are not running any promos on Etsy or Ebay due to their high seller fees. The profit margin on this sites is way too tight.

Just bumping this tonight so I don't get flooded in the morning with questions about Black Friday promos. We are running the same promo as last at 15% off the entire order plus free shipping. The only change this year is that we are also running the promo over on Etsy so our international buyers can also jump in on the discount. Our website is www.bh3dprinting.com and you can also see our entire product line over on Etsy where we can do international shipping at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

I have bought lots of stuff from you guys over the years and you sell top shelf stuff. Thanks for what you guys are doing.
I deeply appreciate your business. I am doing this full time now so this business is now putting food on the table for my family. It's no longer just some side funds for my projects.

Last edited:
Adapting the 80 series rear double cup holder for the 100 series would be pretty awesome. The factory one is too flimsy to use. I would buy that!

Adapting the 80 series rear double cup holder for the 100 series would be pretty awesome. The factory one is too flimsy to use. I would buy that!
I can look into this once the holiday rush has slowed down. I just can't even think about product development this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom