15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
It's been a while since I posted on here but figured today was the appropriate day for a response. I have been flooded over the last couple days with folks asking if we are running a black Friday sale. The quick answer is we are not since our profit margin is razor thin as is BUT we are still running the 15% off mud discount on our website. We are no longer running the mud discount on ebay and etsy since there seller fees (especially etsy) went through the roof this year. A 15% off discount now on etsy and we loose money. Our website coupon code is "TEQ15". Our website is
www.bh3dprinting.com

If you prefer to order through Etsy then our link is below. For all international orders you have to order through Ebay or Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Our ebay page link is below:

Ordered and received. Awesome product @bhicks!

OA

JLjNBuh.jpg

ZP177mj.jpg

ezwVUA1.jpg

Hi Brad
I have a 97 LX450 with the Sub woofer removed in the center console. Leaves a perfect area for additional switches or a hydroflask ? Interested in your ideas for this area.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Hi Brad
I have a 97 LX450 with the Sub woofer removed in the center console. Leaves a perfect area for additional switches or a hydroflask ? Interested in your ideas for this area.
I know we already emailed a bit but if I do move forward on this project it's probably best if we communicate here so the community to see the progress. Can you post a few pics of your console with the subwoofer removed?

I know we already emailed a bit but if I do move forward on this project it's probably best if we communicate here so the community to see the progress. Can you post a few pics of your console with the subwoofer removed?
I’m in!.... I also have an empty space been wondering what I can use in this space. Ideas welcomed.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Our tan does got with the dark brown but it's a match to the OEM brown but also doesn't clash. We don't have a OEM dark brown color that is a perfect match. Your best option is to go with a flat black. Not sure if you already placed an order. If not, shoot me a message when you do and remind me you want black, if you want to go that route.

I ordered one of these for my 2011 LX570 and it totally transformed the car. Now I have a cell phone spot and two usable cup holders. Shipping was quick too. Thanks again!

re_guderian

SILVER Star
Looking for something that would hold a 32/40 oz hydroflask in a GX460. Any chance the 200 series ones would work? What dimensions would need to be checked? Or is that a no-go from the start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom