Wanted 12HT tach sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
needing a cluster from a HJ60 and a tach sensor that goes into the bell housing for a 12HT (believe it’s the same on a 60). Also need the trans wire harness from a hj60 with a manual trans (vacuum operated). I may add to this as I’m getting a HJ60/auto running that had a 12HT/h55 transplanted from a 61. And a long shot but does anyone have the AC brackets from a 12HT it 2H? Thanks for your help.

Do you have the dash from the HJ60? I dont see why the tach and the tach sensor from the auto wouldnt work. If you have the dash all you need is the bellhousing sensor. I might have one

Do you have the dash from the HJ60? I dont see why the tach and the tach sensor from the auto wouldnt work. If you have the dash all you need is the bellhousing sensor. I might have one
I do have the dash. Just needing the actual gauges (oil, fuel, temp). going to put a MHP speedo in there and using a turbo tack from the 61 donor. unfortunately the person that did the 12HT conversion lost the tach sensor for the bell housing. this is what I need to wire into the 61 tach. thanks for your help. Also, copying my friend @lohdown who owns this truck. I'm trying to help sort out some funky work a different party did on this truck.

The mulit guage from any 60 will work. I have several of those. Ill check on the pickup today. They were also available from toyota last time I checked.

The mulit guage from any 60 will work. I have several of those. Ill check on the pickup today. They were also available from toyota last time I checked.
Cool. Thanks.

192E8F2C-45B9-45C3-BCDE-9F614AF8F59B.jpeg
BE80DE48-4913-4BF2-A2C9-9545F508C506.jpeg
So I verified what I actually need. A tach sensor for certain. Then the wire pigtails that go to the tach (needs to be a square port) along with the blinkers, 4WD light and the glow plug/screen). They actually had a spare gauge in the back of the cruiser so I’m good there. Thanks again. Jim

Still looking for a tach sensor (actually need 2) and the gauge cluster pigtail. Price shipped to 78070. Thanks. Jim

TTT...really need a few of these. One for a friends HJ I’m helping get back on the road and then another for my sons 60. His wires broke at the surface of the sensor. Thanks. Jim

I’ve got one out of 89HJ61, $100 shipped in lower 48

I’ve got one out of 89HJ61, $100 shipped in lower 48
Will take it. I’m copying Ed @LowDown whos truck I’m putting this in. Let us know your pay pal. My shipping is
Jim Johnson
146 Broomweed Circle
Spring Branch TX 78070

Thanks
Jim

PayPal sent for the sensor. Really appreciate it and let me know if you find a second one. Here’s my shipping information. Thanks.
Jim Johnson
146 Broomweed Circle
Spring Branch TX 78070

Got it, thanks...I’ll keep an eye out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom