For Sale 12HT injector nozzles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of 6 new in package injector nozzles for 12ht Toyota DLLA150P24 $350 plus ride
denso inject.JPG

Last edited:
bump still for sale

I've been wanting to replace my injectors, but have little experience with it. Is an "injector nozzle" the same as an injector? Are they the complete assembly? The FSM says you need gaskets and a nozzle seat to install or re-install nozzles? Are those included? What is the history of this package?

I've been wanting to replace my injectors, but have little experience with it. Is an "injector nozzle" the same as an injector? Are they the complete assembly? The FSM says you need gaskets and a nozzle seat to install or re-install nozzles? Are those included? What is the history of this package?
These are just the injector nozzles not the entire injector. In this image it is part 106 it is the nozzle and needle. Parts are new never installed in origonal sleaves one has been opened by me for inspection.
038-113_12HT-Injctrs.gif

Back in country still for sale

Bump still for sale

Saving my pennies to see if I can get the donor truck over the border. Mcguire is putting the heat on me as well and I know we could use these. Need to hold tight for a bit.

Wish I had the spare change right now. This will change in a month or two. Will connect if these are still available.
Give me a shout if thinks change for you. Im open to some trades.

Give me a shout if thinks change for you. Im open to some trades.
Absolutely. I just traded a bumper for an inclinometer. I like that opportunity if available. What kind of Irma are you looking for? Thanks, Jim.

Absolutely. I just traded a bumper for an inclinometer. I like that opportunity if available. What kind of Irma are you looking for? Thanks, Jim.
Let me think. I do not need much for the truck. But then again she always needs something. I'll get back to you.

These are just the injector nozzles not the entire injector. In this image it is part 106 it is the nozzle and needle. Parts are new never installed in origonal sleaves one has been opened by me for inspection.
038-113_12HT-Injctrs.gif

How ofter are the bits between 107 and 107 go bad? I am interested in picking these up from you but if the springs and other bits don't survive the transplant, I would be leery to change out just the nozzle. I am going to be tearing down my 12HT when I get home and new nozzles could be a good idea.

How ofter are the bits between 107 and 107 go bad? I am interested in picking these up from you but if the springs and other bits don't survive the transplant, I would be leery to change out just the nozzle. I am going to be tearing down my 12HT when I get home and new nozzles could be a good idea.

I do not have a answer to that question that would be something for a more experienced mechanic. Check out the FSM and see what its recommendations are.

Bump

Last Call $300

PM sent

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom