For Sale 12HT CNC'd Intake Glow screen delete plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

Excited to bring to you the first of a few unique 12HT products that I don't see anyone else offering.

Made one of these for myself, and had a few extra machined for others that may be interested

If you are reading this post, you know that the 12HT doesn't have glow plugs, but rather a glow screen. Being that the 12HT is direct injected and has a very good stock compression, a lot of people end up either not connecting the heater at all, or cut out the screen to provide less obstruction to the intake.

Dont do that!

Save your unobtanium Toyota part, clean up the look of your engine by, and install one of these instead :D

Disclamer -- I have no technical data to substantiate whether or not removing the obstruction increases power or anything like that, but less stuff in the way of getting that air into your engine has got to be a good thing right?!

CNC'd from a solid piece of 6061 T6 Aluminum, proudly made here in the USA 🇺🇲

$135 shipped CONUS
$145 shipped internationally

GHDP5.jpg

GHDP10.jpg

GHDP9.jpg

GHDP1.jpg

GHDP3.jpg

Last edited:
Better send me one. It doesn’t get THAT cold in Texas.

PM incoming.

Just sold my last one, thanks for the orders guys! :cheers:

Im getting a few more cut, for those that are interested please post up here or shoot me a PM

Will post when they are ready

6 more cut and ready to go!

34E80FE8-A327-4CB2-AA1D-D9B3B50E7BB1.jpeg

BAFB0297-C646-41E3-9561-A466FF7DD85E.jpeg

Now 5 left

4 remaining

All I need is a 12HT for my 60 and I'd grab one from you Dan! Nice job on these.
Thanks for the kind words Cole. I do believe the diesel fever has set upon you!
Let the hunt begin!

Hey Guys,

Excited to bring to you the first of a few unique 12HT products that I don't see anyone else offering.

Made one of these for myself, and had a few extra machined for others that may be interested

If you are reading this post, you know that the 12HT doesn't have glow plugs, but rather a glow screen. Being that the 12HT is direct injected and has a very good stock compression, a lot of people end up either not connecting the heater at all, or cut out the screen to provide less obstruction to the intake.

Dont do that!

Save your unobtanium Toyota part, clean up the look of your engine by, and install one of these instead :D

Disclamer -- I have no technical data to substantiate whether or not removing the obstruction increases power or anything like that, but less stuff in the way of getting that air into your engine has got to be a good thing right?!

CNC'd from a solid piece of 6061 T6 Aluminum, proudly made here in the USA 🇺🇲

$130 shipped CONUS
$135 shipped internationally

View attachment 2446027

View attachment 2446028

View attachment 2446029

View attachment 2446030

View attachment 2446031
Hello from Canada! I’d like to buy one please. Let me know what you need me to do to start the process. Thank you.

Hello from Italy! I’d like to buy one please. Let me know what you need me to do to start the process. Thank you.

Hey guys first up thanks for all the orders. These are going out all over the world which is awesome!

I have another 10 rolling off the CNC machine hopefully by next week. I may have to increase my price on the next batch as all metals are going through the roof!
I’m eating the additional cost on this batch, so if you guys want to get on the wait list let me know ASAP
Thanks!

Hello from Canada once again. Thank you for keeping me in mind, but I'll have to pass as I am going to sell my truck, at least, I want to - now I just have to find someone that wants to buy it! I imagine that I'll get it up on the for sale forum here, as it is as good a place as any. Have to take some pictures first though.

Thanks again! I'll pass the info along to whomever buys the truck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom