100 vs 80 Run...how do they really compare? Great pics and videos: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I bring my 100 to play and my son's short wheel base playtoy?

The 100's would have fun at "The Hole" at the Hwy 4 side.
hole4.jpg
hole4.jpg

I'm in, in the interests of science, of course. I've already seen what a 100 can do on these trails, so we need video for shotts. Two Dans with 100s, Alvaro and I can bring 80s, my son can drive the 40, maybe Cali with his 60 and we'll shoot comparisons.

Let's do the BBQ at the midpoint of Deer Valley and invite the dead horse beater so we can see the legendary L shocks first hand.:hillbilly:
I was thinking Rosh and Dan in 100's
I can bring my 40.
We can get Nial to bring his 55
Chicago can bring a 62
24hoursofnv has a 45
Snook on camera, his son can drive his 100.

I hear the horse beater declines to actually do any trails with people who have experience. But I'm guessing the BBQ will be good with or with out him.

Last edited:

View attachment 225562
Snook and Rosh did it fine last year.

The pinch rock on Strawberry Creek is tougher for a 100.
We had to build a roman road to get a 100 through there last summer.

View attachment 225562

Are those bars on the grill!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:lol:I'm okay wheelin with anything. Flat fenders are no exception, in fact I think they are cool.

Snook and Rosh did it fine last year.

The pinch rock on Strawberry Creek is tougher for a 100.
We had to build a roman road to get a 100 through there last summer.

Amando did fine with his 100 on this pinch rock due to his offroad driver skill. This spot is also called "Painted Rock", well known for collecting paints.

I thought Deer Valley is a Greek road?

Last edited:
I never met an 80 guy I didn't like. They typically the most off road seat miles in a vehicle very similar to ours and can be very helpful. Check out DesertDudes ROTW! Tons of ideas there for all of us wagon owners.

60 Guys are even better. I was going on a trail ride in Ocala with some 60 guys and they came into "OUR" 100 forum to find out how to HELP me keep rolling with minimal damage if I blew out my front diff. If that had happened I'd have been out of the way much sooner due to the assistance from someone who knew what I was trying to accomplish. It never hurts to visit some adjacent forums once and a while. Maybe you could be of some assistance to someone else in their time of need on the trail.

Everybody, please refrain from making any inflammatory, superfluous, or :censor: comments...

Per our Mod's "OK" :rolleyes::rolleyes: the thread is re-opened. Hopefully folks can read the info and watch the videos withouth launching personal attacks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom