100 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when the last time he fulfilled an order was? I ordered an interior light set along with backup lights a couple weeks ago but just now saw that there are a number of people with unfulfilled orders....

Hope you are able to manage your orders okay. Let me know when you are back up and running to take on more orders. I am interested!

@pfran42 are there led footwell lights installed in the LX470 from the factory. There are little lights installed in the driver and passenger footwell that never turn off and are draining the battery

I bought a kit several months ago that had the wrong LEDs for the doors. They are too long (3 LEDs long instead of 2) and the light covers fall off. Anyone else have the same problem with theirs? I emailed PFRAN later and did not receive a reply. Haven't worried about it too much, but it is annoying.

I ordered a kit a couple of weeks ago. The day after placed the order I recieved an automated e-mail saying it had shipped. Almost 3 weeks later and I still havent recieved anything. The tracking shows it still in "pre-shipment" and e-mails to PFRAN go unanswered. :(

Likewise, submitted an order, recieved the order number and was sent confirmation. But the next day I went to the website and it was inactive and all email communication has gone unanswered, with new emails coming in that the server for the general company email is inactive. What aggravates me is that it appears that my credit card transaction was processed - although it appears I will not be receiving anything. Now have to submit a dispute claim through the card company. Luckily, given that the website is now down, this situation can be alleviated for any other looking for LEDs in the future.
Super bummed, was really looking forward to a good product from the reviews I was reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom