100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can keep your drink on the hood until the next CottonLand meeting - truck ain't going anywhere in between anyway.

That's the truck Chris just built. He told me $600 so someone jump.

He also has brand new ome shocks. Went to fox 2.0

somebody needs to make a deal. Fox 2.0? Damn.

He only paid $105 each for them so they are not way out from a OME shock.
Any idea where he picked up those Fox shocks for only $105 each?

The rear air bag system in Val's GX finally gave up the ghost. I replaced replaced them with springs, so now I'm looking to replace the OEM electro-hydraulic shocks with conventional shocks.........

The rear air bag system in Val's GX finally gave up the ghost. I replaced replaced them with springs, so now I'm looking to replace the OEM electro-hydraulic shocks with conventional shocks.........

Off road warehouse. $115 each. Sorry.

Down south shocks may have them.

Fox sells on eBay for less than a hundo...no res but rebuildable

He only paid $105 each for them so they are not way out from a OME shock.

Only that the OME he took off are only a week old....

What's the general consensus on these? Superior to OME or IronMan?

Didn't Nick say he thought they were really bouncy when the truck was loaded?

The fox's are bouncy regardless of load. I seem to be the only one that admits the Fox's are that great. I think the majority of 100 owners want to say "I have Fox Shocks and I like going fast", in reality the 2.0 IFP belong on a Jeep, not a overweight Land Cruiser.

p.s: light is heading your way

The fox's are bouncy regardless of load. I seem to be the only one that admits the Fox's are that great. I think the majority of 100 owners want to say "I have Fox Shocks and I like going fast", in reality the 2.0 IFP belong on a Jeep, not a overweight Land Cruiser. p.s: light is heading your way

Good deal nick. And thanks!

I don't know about fox's but I have never been happy with the over rebound of the OME shocks. The best shocks I have used yet on any landcruiser where the Ironman Foam Cell but on a 80. They were amazing.

I am going to do with the fox's as heavy as Tisa's rig is I would like to have a softer ride. I already went to Slee springs.

I could careless the name on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom