Wanted 100 Series Austin, TX - $10k Clean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey All,

Been lurking for quite a while, but I it's time! I am looking for a 100/470 Series with 200k or less on the clock, leather in good shape, (but if it's a good enough deal for me to just put new leather in aftermarket, then I am open to that as well). I don't need much other than good guts, no rust, and something to grow with. I wouldn't mind traveling to an extent, but closer to a major airport is a plus. This will be my first. Currently driving a 2011 Tacoma, PreRunner, so ready to step up into something a bit more serious. Prefer Dark Grey, Black, White, but if the price is right, I'll look at everything!

$10k is my budget and it's pretty firm on that because I am buying before I'm selling the Tacoma. (And that's what the wife allowing me to spend my own money on lmao). If my expectations are too high, feel free to call me out on that as well. Let me know what you've got!

Wow, that looks like a great deal. I am already in negotiation with one, but I will add @jtab so he can take a look. I know he's looking as well.[/QUOT

Good luck with the purchase! Hope to see you join the Austin 100 gang soon. There are a bunch of really great 100 owners in this town.

@geanes Can't wait to meet some of the people around here. My dad taught me a lot about a lot of things, cars was not one of them. So this will be an exercise in auto maintenance and discovery. Hopefully leaning on some locals though to bridge the gap that I can't get from MUD and YouTube.

[EQUOTE="Ouray19, post: 11153021, member: 121157"]Hey All,

I have a 2001 with 125k, no rust Florida truck. White with tan leather, navigation, center diff lock, hitch, rack, old Man emu coils, third row. Just had timing belt and water pump done at Toyota. New Toyota battery. Good tires (31") and brakes. Needs nothing. Asking $11k. Pics if interested.

Been lurking for quite a while, but I it's time! I am looking for a 100/470 Series with 200k or less on the clock, leather in good shape, (but if it's a good enough deal for me to just put new leather in aftermarket, then I am open to that as well). I don't need much other than good guts, no rust, and something to grow with. I wouldn't mind traveling to an extent, but closer to a major airport is a plus. This will be my first. Currently driving a 2011 Facia, PreRunner, so ready to step up into something a bit more serious. Prefer Dark Grey, Black, White, but if the price is right, I'll look at everything!

$10k is my budget and it's pretty firm on that because I am buying before I'm selling the Tacoma. (And that's what the wife allowing me to spend my own money on lmao). If my expectations are too high, feel free to call me out on that as well. Let me know what you've got![/QUOTE]

Can you post pics?

Any chance you have a recent carfax for it?

Hey All,

I have a 2001 with 125k, no rust Florida truck. White with tan leather, navigation, center diff lock, hitch, rack, old Man emu coils, third row. Just had timing belt and water pump done at Toyota. New Toyota battery. Good tires (31") and brakes. Needs nothing. Asking $11k. Pics if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom