Wanted 100 Series (any year) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Would like to stay under 20k, little to no rust, 150k or less miles, good running and driving condition, preferably no accidents (if there is any, need info on what happened/what was repaired). Never hurts to send me what you got. Located in Houston but willing to travel to wherever

I have one in Houston, partial build 2000 model 223k miles. I’ve owned it for 20 years. Done most maintenance myself, otherwise Javier has done the work. I may consider selling.

I have a 2002 LC with 216K miles- Awesome condition. IM me if you would like to see pictures, Going for under $12K

Good evening, I saw your post and wanted to reach out to see if you wanted to have a discussion about my 100-series.

If not, of course, no hard feelings.

Just recently, I've started considering parting with it. I'm in the DFW suburb of Frisco.

Sadly, it's been more of a mall-crawler than off-roader as I planned.

Truth is, the family went the route of an RV, and so I picked up a new Tundra and have a LX600 on the way. This rig has basically been garaged since 2020.

As you likely know, these are incredible cars. Every time i leave the dealership for routine service, someone comes up to tell me how great it looks or, if they work on cars, how they don't make them like this anymore.

A little background, I work for Toyota Motor North America, so I get parts, etc. at cost + 10% and have had all my work done at the local Lexus Dealership.

It is NOT stock, but also, not to far off.

My reasoning is that my favorite 60-series are the nearly stock with a modest lift and nice tires, but not much else.

A bit more background:
140.5k miles (I purchased it at 118k miles) - Timing Belt done at 116k
Been in Texas it's whole life (I'm 95% confident on that, but I need to check the carfax to confirm)
No Rust
2" OME Lift
5k miles on BFG K02 A/Ts including a full-size spare that is also a BFG K02
Cargo Rack in the Rear with Molle Panels from Victory 4X4
9" Alpine Halo9 with Backup Camera installed
Recently replaced windshield and had the tent redone. It looks great!
I can grab Lexus Service records - I have had everything done there, and given my employee discount, I get anything it needs
You would receive LX470 Repair Shop Manuals ~$350 value.
Drives great, which is likely no surprise
Interior is nearly perfect, but there is some cracking in the seats (I condition the leather regularly) and there is small rip on the back of the middle row.
There seems to be an issue with the weather stripping on the rear hatch. When I wash the car, water seeps in the back.

Here are a few, though admirably subpar photos as I'm just reacting to your post and have not had a chance to take proper photos.

This may be a deal-killer, but given it's shape, I'd be looking to list around $25k. However, I can only imagine if it stays in its current shape it will only appreciate ( a key reason why I'm hesitating parting with it, even if I don't drive it.)

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle Highlights Report for this 2000 LEXUS LX 470: JT6HT00W3Y0089175.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 30

Another mud member is selling this 2003 in Katy, TX for 24K. I believe he is the second owner. Pavement princess with 160K miles and some good mods. Never taken off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom