Wanted 100 NEAR SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for a low miles 1998-02 100 for the wife. Prefer white but other lighter colors are a option. I have a baselined 95 White/tan LC that I can trade and some cash. Or just buy outright.
Text me what you got

Last edited:
I just posted mine up, I know the feeling, I asked a guy for undercarriage pics and he took it in a way that didnt show the rust bucket it was even after I asked if its not rusty, he said a little bit.. 4 hours and $70+ in gas and tolls wasted thing was a rust bucket... I guess he figured i would buy it because I drove so far. NO WAY Anyway I lsot interest i ride dirt bikes all the time now. if your interested let me know..

U may be looking for a low mile one, but the one I have with 221k is in excellent condition I think I tried calling you but you never responded. When I say it's in excellent condition I mean it. Everyone who sees it is surprised bcause there's virtually no rust and because of the interior and exterior condition which is very hard to find even in low mileage LC's and I'm sure you already know these LC's are million mile vehicles if I swayed you enough pm me u won't be didspointed check out my for sale ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom