100 and 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking about buying a 100 series used or maybe a 200.

I want side air bags so I was thinking about 2003? and newer.

Any or you that has experience with the newer trucks have any pointers as to what to look for?

What do these trucks sell for?

there is a buy sell thread in the 100 section with tons of info, check there. i have a 2000 100 with 215k miles on it. Like all LCs they last. Make sure to check 90k services as they are pricey and can change negotiations. Weak points are the steering rack and cracks in the headers. The latter really isnt an issue if you dont mind a little ticking. But as i said, check the 100 section. My next ride will be a 08 100. Absolutely love this truck. It is a tank.

08 was the first year of the 200. I am on the fence, 07 100 or 08 200. I think once I drive a 200 with 381 hp and 400 ft lbs of torque, I will get that. 6.5 to sixty will be nice vs my 9.5 now. And my children want rear heated seats.

"...And my children want rear heated seats."

"Everyone has problems. Poor people have poor people problems. Rich people have rich people problems." - Donald Trump
"Mo' money, mo' problems." - Biggy Smalls

"Sucks to have first world problems." - Unattributed

:)

So true

"...And my children want rear heated seats."

"Everyone has problems. Poor people have poor people problems. Rich people have rich people problems." - Donald Trump
"Mo' money, mo' problems." - Biggy Smalls

"Sucks to have first world problems." - Unattributed

:)

:clap:

LOL Pot call kettle black?

I've never seen anyone who was poor driving around in a FJ40!!! :D

And, if it was not for young rich hipsters buying up all the FJ40's then I'd probably not be looking for a 100 series or high milage 200. I've seen a few 40's sell for a lot more than what I want to spend.

The prices/competition to buy for FJ40's and 45's had driven me out that market.

But you are so right at the same time.

99 problems - jay z

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom