For Sale 10/1/22 NEW STOCK OF 80 series sensors, modules, manifolds, exhaust parts, under hood etc 91-92, 93-94,95-97 GAS engines only. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will the -60261 model work in a ‘94?
You should match the number of your ECU. To do this, pull your glove all the way down, way past open position, and stand on your head angle while laying on the seat with a flashlight to either copy the numbers or photo them. All of my 8 remaining ECUs are from cars that I personally drove before stripping for needed parts

$165 including shipping within USA.
Paypal or Venmo. Same day shipping is possible.

View attachment 2955769
Will the -60261 model work in a ‘94
You should match the number of your ECU. To do this, pull your glove all the way down, way past open position, and stand on your head angle while laying on the seat with a flashlight to either copy the numbers or photo them. All of my 8 remaining ECUs are from cars that I personally drove before stripping for needed parts
Which number am I looking for. I know the model number is the 89661-60221 and after reading Mud it’s “the good one”…. But there are other numbers on the unit (see pic). The pic of the one you posted is a different model (maybe for ‘95-97?)
1647663277385.jpeg

injectors, ECUs, VSV, EGR, intake and exhaust manifolds, smog parts, alternators, starters, electronics, wiring looms, air filters, throttle bodies, distributors, starters, coils, igniters, ETC ETC ETC.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE YEAR OF YOUR CRUISER, all Electronics, all sensors ETC ETC
You happen to have the 2 exhaust down pipes for 1993. The ones between the exhaust manifold and the cats? Both pipes if yes. Heading to death valley next weekend. can pick up along the way.

I dont have the downpipes, they have been sold, Enjoy Death Valley

Will the -60261 model work in a ‘94

Which number am I looking for. I know the model number is the 89661-60221 and after reading Mud it’s “the good one”…. But there are other numbers on the unit (see pic). The pic of the one you posted is a different model (maybe for ‘95-97?)
View attachment 2956592
The one pictured last was for somebody's car with those numbers on it which matched their ECU.
I am now sold out of that series of ECUs and only have 95to 97 in stock

looking for a 93 94 ecu to 74105

Glad to help. Toyota used several different ECUs during the years of the 80 series. I would need the two rows of part numbers that are on the ECU.
For the 1994, open the glove box then squeeze the sides to provide access to the firewall. Two screws will be exposed on a top rail to remove so that you can pull the glove box out. The ECU is mounted to the firewall and you can by wiggling sideways or standing on your head inside the passenger side see the numbers. If you unscrew the ECU from the firewall make sure you reattach the screws as this is how the ECU gets grounded, and if left ungrounded will fail.
Send me the part number - both rows of numbers and I will see if I can provide you with the correct part.

I have the Reed Valve now. It is the last one I have left. It is $150, and will snatch a MAF off of a truck coming in next month.

NOW MORE PARTS FROM A 97 1FZE and from a 92 3FE

Are you referring to the "Reid Valve" and hoses, and what other parts, please list them individually rather than saying all.

If it is just the EGR, then $85 + shipping. Can you please send a picture of yours. Not all 94s used the same.

I am sure that I do, but please tell me where it is located under hood or where on motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom