For Sale 10/1/22 NEW STOCK OF 80 series sensors, modules, manifolds, exhaust parts, under hood etc 91-92, 93-94,95-97 GAS engines only. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
injectors, ECUs, VSV, EGR, intake and exhaust manifolds, smog parts, alternators, starters, electronics, wiring looms, air filters, throttle bodies, distributors, starters, coils, igniters, ETC ETC ETC.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE YEAR OF YOUR CRUISER, all Electronics, all sensors ETC ETC

see your personal message.

injectors, ECUs, VSV, EGR, intake and exhaust manifolds, smog parts, alternators, starters, electronics, wiring looms, air filters, throttle bodies, distributors, starters, coils, igniters, ETC ETC ETC.
Ive seen you on here for years. Any advice for my 97 fj80 with a possible blown trans? Blew all the fluid out when it overheated. Not sure what caused it. Was just rolling on the highway. Shut her down when light came on and then smoke and fluid everywhere.

This is an unusual happening. The only two things I can think of was you lost enough fluid from leakage from the lines running to the radiator thus overheating the trans, or a vent got clogged.

Looking for an evap vent vsv for a 3fe.
Please send me a picture of it, as names for parts are often misunderstood. If you have a part number, please include it.

Have any half decent exhaust parts (down pipes, cat's, O2 sensors, muffler, tailpipe) for a 1993 (or 1994) 80 series? Also looking for a SAT-001 rear locker actuator but that isn't "under the hood".

looks like this, there were a few different part numbers that looked different but they worked the same. I would take the mounting bracket also.

1642713439824.png

Last edited:
Have any half decent exhaust parts (down pipes, cat's, O2 sensors, muffler, tailpipe) for a 1993 (or 1994) 80 series? Also looking for a SAT-001 rear locker actuator but that isn't "under the hood".
Shipping cost kills the value of buying the exhaust parts unless you do local pickup. I don't have the down pipes or ats for 93-94 but do have muffler and other exhaust parts. Buy new 02 sensors, No rear locker actuators. If you have one, an electric shop can most likely rebuild it

Would you happen to have a oil level sensor for the 80? My connector on the sensor broke off somehow.

Would you happen to have a oil level sensor for the 80? My connector on the sensor broke off somehow.
I have oil level sensors for the 1FZE engine, please see your personal message.

Do you have an ECU for a 96 FZJ80?

Yes I do,
Do you need just the ECU itself?, or the plastic circular vaccuum attachment that connects to the ECU?

Both are available, try first to remove your EGR and Clean it. Use a small wire brush, Pipe Cleaner and carburetor cleaner. EGRs often fill up with carbon and then give a bad reading on your codes, and slow you down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom